Who we are:Dave & the Boombusters are a group of Northern New Mexico studio musicians who love to improvise and play early jazz, jug band, instrumental folk and other eclectic music.
Our debut song is an original called The Road to Blenheim - one of a few instrumentals that Dave wrote when he visited New Zealand.
And on the way to New Zealand we just had to stop in Hawaii and see the Kona Boys ...
We have also enjoyed covering several classic Louis Armstrong and Fats Waller tunes using string band instrumentation.
We hope you like what you hear ...
- David "El Jefe" Kuncicky: fiddle, banjo, mandolin
- Steffie Grow: washboard, claves, kazoo
- Willy "Waddles" Longfellow: guitar
- Thomas "Mojo" Lewis: string bass, electric bass, tuba
- Harry "Slim Lips" Nelson: clarinet
Visit David Kuncicky's other music sites:
Contact Dave & the Boombusters:David Kuncicky
PO Box 2858, Santa Fe, NM 87504
e-mail: oldfiddleguy at gmail.com